Taucher 2 GMT - Built to explore
Experience the world in real time. The Taucher 2 GMT not only looks good in any time zone but is more than just a sporty GMT diver with a unique design - it is the perfect companion for adventures on the road or for everyday office life.
With the second time zone, it is possible to keep track of the time in two places at the same time. To indicate the second time zone, the Taucher 2 GMT watch has an arrow-shaped hour hand which is colored to contrast with the 12-hour hand. In contrast to the hour hand, the GMT hand circles the dial once within 24 hours, i.e. only half as fast. The GMT hand can be set to the second time zone accordingly with the help of the inner 24-hour ring.
- Brushed stainless steel case with polished edges
- 41mm case diameter
- Dial with applied GMT ring
- Lume: Swiss Super-LumiNova® BGW9
- Lug-to-lug 42mm
- Bezel: brushed stainless steel ring and ceramic inlay.
- 120 clicks (unidirectional)
- Box-shaped sapphire crystal with anti-reflective coating
- Swiss Made Sellita SW330-2 Elaboré (+/- 5 sec/day)
- Large knurled screw-down crown
- High quality stainless steel mesh bracelet with brushed steel links and high wearing comfort. incl. high quality diver's extension buckle
- Made in Germany
- 200m/20bar water resistant
Sellita SW 330-2 Elaboré
- Swiss Made automatic caliber with 24-hour GMT hand for setting a second time zone
- Date display with quick correction
- 56 h power reserve
- Adjusted in 4 positions. Average deviation +/- 5 sec./day