VINTAGE WATCHES NEWLY DEFINED
The watches of the 1970s have produced the most original watches of today. HEINRICH is a German watch brand which was founded in 2020 by watch enthusiast Wolfgang Heinrich. The brand vision is to restore this originality and reinvent the unique and
unconventional design era.
Wolfgang Heinrich - Founder of HEINRICH watches
The brand focus is on independent product design with character and soul, coupled with high quality standards and excellent customer service. This claim is also reflected in our customer feedback.
Our watches are produced in small series and appeal especially to individualists & watch collectors who want to support a brand off the mainstream.
- Sunburst refined dial which makes the dial appear lighter or darker depending on the incidence of light.
- Case diameter: 41 mm
- Swiss automatic movement Sellita SW200-1 Elaboré
- Lug-to-lug: 47.8 mm
- Height: 11.5mm, 13.6mm with glass
- Strap lug width: 20 mm
- Screw down crown
- Water resistance: 20 bar / 200m
- Glass: Box-shaped sapphire crystal with anti-reflective coating on both sides
- Unidirectional rotating bezel with 120 clicks
- Lume: Custom made Swiss Super-LumiNova®X1 in orange by RC Tritec
- High quality stainless steel mesh bracelet with brushed steel links and high wearing comfort. incl. diver extension buckle.